Thursday, February 09, 2006

Knit ... Knit ... Knit ...


I saw this scarf on display at Craft Warehouse and bought the supplies to knit one. The yarn was on sale at a great price so I couldn't resist. I was a little hesitant to add the beading but my coworker is a beading expert and she gave me great advice and instruction in adding this finishing touch ... my first attempt at beading!
I figure this scarf was crafted at a great price. The beads/supplies cost double what I invested in the yarn. I figure now I will need to purchase something to wear with it ... then I'll need to have someplace fancy to wear it ... maybe dinner out?!? This craft project has turned into quite a financial "investment"!! I need to keep in mind that it was all about the "experience" not the cost. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful. Mom

Anonymous said...

It looks GREAT, but I don't see any red threads in it...how can that be? You will have to share your 'beading' tips.

Keep on knitting!

JP2