Thursday, March 22, 2007

Sneak Peek

Since I was off work last week, Michelle asked me if I'd like to join them for her ultrasound appt. This is the first ultrasound I've had the opportunity to see since I never had one with any of my pregnancies. It was amazing ... Calleigh was waving her arms (maybe to say "hi"?), kicking her feet and even stuck her tongue out. She is approximately 4.5 lbs and is expected to arrive in 8 weeks AND definitely a girl!
As a mother-in-law, it just blew me away to be included in this special family event. God has richly blessed my life with such an amazing daughter-in-law. As I check my Calleigh Countdown desktop widget (custom-designed by Tim), I am reminded that in 53 days (plus or minus) our lives will be filled with much JOY! What an awesome journey ...

No comments: