Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Two New Digital Layouts

So ... after returning from Wallowa ... cleaning, folding, storing all the camping gear and laundry ... it was time to do something creative. In the past month I have been trying to learn digital scrapbooking using Photoshop. I used templates on the last two digital layouts but this time I wanted to create something on my own.

With all the great freebies I've found online and two "darling" subjects to work with I spent a couple of days creating layouts from our trip. I'm a hands-on, visual learner so I jumped right in to give it a try. I do have resources in case I get stuck -- Walt, a reference guide, and great online tutorials.

It was fun and very stretching(!) but I think the next step is to find out how others organize their files and downloads. I'm sure there are shortcuts and tips that would speed up the time necessary to complete a layout.
I know having something larger than my 12-inch iBook would definitely be a timesaver.

No comments: