Friday, March 14, 2008

Calleigh & Matt


Despite a sinus infection this week, I have been determined to put a digi layout together of Calleigh and Matt. I think I made at least 6 attempts with all of them going in the "trash." For some reason the templates I used didn't look right with the photos so I finally decided to wing it on my own and I was pleased with the results. It's simple, clean and conveys the fun they have together. Now that Calleigh is crawling all over the house she follows Uncle Matt around ... he always has something fun to do that makes her smile.
I am feeling so much better thanks to antibiotics -- I haven't had a sinus infection for over five years. I had forgotten how miserable they are!

Credits:
Paper and Heart: Kim Hill Feb 2008 Sampler
Frame:1875 Photo Frame by Coralee Evans
Font: CKAlis Writing, American Typewriter

No comments: