Monday, March 31, 2008

Spring Break

I'm probably the only person who enjoyed the snow, cold temps, hail, rain etc. for Spring Break ... since I spent most of my week on the couch with a sinus infection ... blah! The highlight of my week was sewing with Michelle. What a cute dress we made for Calleigh. It was fun to sew again after a 12-year break ... other than to mend.
After starting another round of antibiotics I felt well enough Saturday for a Germer-Dehaze Game Day.
What fun it was to play board games, eat yummy snacks and pizza, and enjoy great laughs all afternoon/evening. It was a JOY to spend time with Matt & Cindy on her last day here. For those who don't know ... she was our special surprise guest last week. I had fun putting a digital layout together of several pictures we took of them : )
I'm back to work and feeling better ....

Credits
Template: Chris Greiser Template 2007-6
Font: CkAlis_Writing, Milk & Cereal
Paper: Lindsay Jane Design -Soft Grunge BG02,
Leslie Hasenkamp Designs -mis_creame_paper1

No comments: