Saturday, May 03, 2008

National Scrapbooking Day


This weekend we had the pleasure of having the grandkids ... oh, my have we had fun! While Colin and Grandpa played Star Wars I put together a layout for "Uncle Tim." I was amazed at how many times this weekend Calleigh reminded me of Tim when he was a toddler. It was that sparkle in her eyes, her charming personality and having "no fear" of new things -- thus inspiring my layout.
Both kids were very charming today ... as we ate lunch at Wendy's (where else???), Colin and Calleigh were smiling and waving at those waiting in the drive-through line. It brought smiles to many faces.
Just passing on the joy ...

Credits:
Template: Pineapple Plantation Designs - sbs_template 2
Paper: ALP Simple Beauty 9,
Graziela Mendes-My Father 02,
Lisa Corthell August Round Up paper 1,
Lindsay Jane Designs Iced Berry 2
Element: Heidi Larson, Little Dreamer Designs - Charmer
Font: Ali's Writing, Milk & Cereal, American Typewriter

No comments: