Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Digi Layouts

Since I've been without a car for two days ... a body shop follow up appointment ... I found it addicting to work on four layouts for Mother's Day 2005 today. I am moving forward on my schedule ... doing some layouts by hand and some digital. I have eleven events I want to complete in the next three weeks. Of course, I have been working on this between gardening, house organization, reading and walking.
I've put in an order to our nearby Costco Photo Lab and then they go right in my album. I love how it's filling up!
I created this arrangement for blog display only.






Credits:
#1: Alphas: Little Dreamer Designs/ Michelle Coleman -MCO Hand Stamped Brushes
Template: Neverland Scraps/Gotta Pixel -Layered Template 89
Paper:
Scrappifolies-Le Scrap De Steph/Stephanie Trouve -So Shabby Spring 02, 06,11
Brads: Vicki Parker/A Work in Progress -AWP Pompey Brad 1, 2 3
Doodle: Krista Mettler's Designs/Skye Scrapz
DYMO Label: Andrea Cox/Authentic Artistry -Happiness blue
Font: American Typewriter, Betty's Hand
#2 Template: CK8071 hmlentz
Elements: Shabby Princess Designs/Sara Carling -Dinner Party -chalk blank
Paper: Brothers Overlay
Font: Chalkboard, American Typewriter, FanciHand
#3 Number 4: Val Gouveia Designs/Digital Scrapbook Pages -Alpha Chipboard
Template: CK9072hlentz
Element: Shabby Princess Designs/Sara Carling -Dinner Party -let's eat
Word Art: R Penn -Express Yourself -a joy to me
Paper: Scrappinfolies-Le Scrap De Steph -So Shabby Spring 02, 06
Font: Marker Felt, Ghostwriter, Almagro
#4 Template: Text Path Template by Britt-ish Designs - Scrap Matters
Paper: Two Boyz00 -Paper 8
Element: Vicki-A Work in Progress -AWP Citrus Berry-Heart Cluster;
Nicole Seitler/Sugarplum Paperie -Sugarplum-grasshopper flower
Word Art: RPENN Express Yourself -Remember This
Font: Cochin, American Typewriter

No comments: