Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Tennis Anyone?


































I had fun putting this layout together today from our 2005 SunRiver Memorial Weekend trip. We enjoyed playing tennis with Matt and Tim. Although, most of my exercise from this sport was chasing balls inside and outside the court : ) BUT it was a fun memory.
With each digi layout I do I am learning many new skills and getting more familiar with my files. It's very addicting. However, my right wrist is sore and has a permanent red mark from moving the mouse around on the mousepad. Wonder if someone has a good suggestion for that?

Credits:
Template: DigiTreat/Princess Pamela -Template 2
Font: Betty's Hand, Kilroy was Here, American Typewriter
Elements: Tracy Drane Round Up -Mesh1 ; Digitreats Jump -Play
Journaling: Wendyis Crafty Creation -Tagged 2 #9
Paper: Pure Scrap Velour #11, Ams Digi Scrap Autumn Stripes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to admit I am jealous of how much scrapbooking you are doing. We played tennis last week, maybe we could do double sometime! look forward to seeing more of your pages.