Monday, August 22, 2005

One-O-Nine

I'm at an age where yearly check ups with the Dr. become more and more important. I try to fit all of these appts. and tests in during the summer while I'm off work. Saturday I got my Lab test results back in the mail. I was so excited to discover that my Cholesterol is at 109 -- the goal being less than 200! It's good to know the gluten-free, dairy-free diet hasn't had an impact on my health in that area. When you're dealing with other health issues it's good to know there are other areas where you're doing well. I am so thankful for that!

5 comments:

>> said...

I hope your first day of work was somewhat fun!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear the good news, Karen!!

Love,
Ronda

Anonymous said...

Sounds really good to me. Keep up the good work.

Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

That's really low! Congrats! How's work going?

Anonymous said...

Where's your photo? I liked that one of you.
Your Mom