Saturday, May 06, 2006

Project Complete …


After knitting stacks of dishcloths, scarves and an afghan I thought it was time to knit something more “home décor.” I enjoy projects small enough to take anywhere so when I found this pillow pattern in a Knit-It magazine over the holidays I thought I would give it a try.
A 12 x 16 pillow should have only taken a short time to complete but I am the queen of “un-knitting” …. If I see one mistake … I tear out row after row until it’s perfect. During this project I finally made a brave attempt to learn how to drop stitches and correct a mistake rows down without taking half of it apart. What a time saver!
This pillow is a perfect fit in our living room décor. I liked it so much – I bought yarn in a cranberry color. Happy knitting!

1 comment:

Tim said...

Hey Mom, that's a good looking pillow! I'm still wondering when I'm going to get my Q-Tip! ;)