Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Life Artist


One of my favorite new scrapbooking sites is Ali Edwards' blog. You can find it at:
www.aliedwards.typepad.com
I love her style ... handwritten journaling, great color combinations, warm photography and keeping things "real" ... taking the stress and pressure out of the creative process.
You can subscribe to her AEzine/Life Artist Newsletter on this site. The October 2 issue includes great advice/encouragement/inspiration to make your own words a bigger part of your creative process ..... journaling.
Check it out ... it gave me the creative boost I needed to get back to work on my albums. I'm still working on 2004 ... getting closer to Colin's birth!


capture life + create art

1 comment:

Tim said...

What an awesome site! We need to take some pix of your scrapbook pages.