Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Try It ... You'll Like It


This summer I discovered a new salad dressing ...
Litehouse Tangy Citrus -- found in the produce department of your favorite grocery store.
Since I take a salad for lunch each work day, I've been promoting it with those at my lunch table. One gal said she put it on cooked vegetables and it really added a zesty taste. I have yet to try it but it would be a great sauce for stir frys or a marinade for chicken, pork or steak.
It's a combination of real orange juice & orange peel, rice vinegar, soy sauce, fresh ginger, and a touch of chili peppers to keep it interesting and not too sweet.
Added bonus: Fat free, no added msg and no preservatives.
Give it a try ... I highly recommend it on an Asian salad.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You didn't mention the "G" word, so I will give it a try. :o) Love, Mom

Tim said...

You got that picture in this post perfect! Nice. You need to teach Dad this stuff now ;-)

Anonymous said...

Where can I find this great sounding dressing? Doesn't look a Trader Joe's item. ~R