Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Garden Produce

Oh, my ... we came home from vacation to "ready to pick" produce. I'm a little concerned as I think we may have planted too many plants this season.
I can see it now ... as we approach our neighbors with zucchini in hand, blinds will shut and doors will not be answered.

If you stop by for a visit, you may leave with a parting gift : )
Something to consider for next year ... rethinking our planting strategy!
Here's to loaves of freshly baked zucchini bread ....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can't plant too many cucumber plants for me--love cukes!!! All that deep watering has paid off and I know you'll realize that when you get your water bill. Love, Mom

Unknown said...

i love zucchini! you can gladly share with me. glad you had a great time on your vacation! melney