Monday, January 19, 2009

Scrapbooking Stash

So, now that I'm doing most of my scrapbooking layouts digitally, what becomes of all the paper, elements, tools, etc. that I've accumulated over the last ten years?

Cards ... I've been enjoying these 4x6 layouts and finding you can make them more personal rather than picking one up at a Hallmark store.
I'm still incorporating some hybrid techniques such as using someone's name as a dictionary definition. I got this idea from Nancy while working in the library at Templeton.
So, whenever I'm in the mood to get creative with paper, I pull out my stash and start designing.
I've included a few examples from my January birthday list.





One of my favorite sites for inspiration is: http://dihickman.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

meg said...

really cute cards!!! I love the definition idea.