Monday, January 19, 2009

My Favorite ...

Just thought I would share my favorite digi layout since I last posted. Instead of posting all of them I thought I would feature one of two of my favorites.
I loved how it turned out ... the rich colors, the lettering, the simplicity and of course, I love those featured in the pictures.
It warms my heart to see a father-son moment as Brian spends time with Colin while playing guitar. Who knows?!?! Colin may learn to play one of these days. There has been a long history of interest in playing the guitar in our family
I now have 17 photos in my new album and nearly ready to start March 2006.
Credits:
Template: Kitty Cat Designs -Happiness Is
Font: Mom's Typewriter
Paper: Susan Fitch -guitar heaven

1 comment:

meg said...

tonight I got some pictures of little Miss and her daddy playing guitar so now you can do a girly one too :)