Monday, February 16, 2009

Photoshop Elements Brushes

I have been wanting to create my own brushes in Photoshop Elements ... brushes are similar to making a rubber stamp. Once the brush is "stamped" on a layout it can be resized, recolored, highlights added etc. and can be used over and over again.
After watching a tutorial online at Digi Scrapbook 101 I was determined to learn this new skill. I found some verses I especially like and could use on my card projects. And I was not disappointed ... it was so much easier than I thought.
I could hardly sleep that night just thinking of everything I wanted to turn into a brush. Here's a sample of a few things I've created.


























Well, I'm off for my walk ...

1 comment:

meg said...

I love them!!!! please give me a lesson. Hope you are having a good week. Love ya.