Friday, October 09, 2009

Goal ... Complete

A wonderful gift of a day off and I have spent all morning working on my scrapbook album. I just sent the last seven 12x12 pages to Costco for printing ... 2006 is done Yikes ... the album contains 132 pages! Let's not calculate the cost ... to me, each page is priceless : ) Now on to 2007 which includes big events ... our cruise and Calleigh's birth. New experiences ahead.
I would like to work on getting current so that I can concentrate on deepening my Photoshop Elements and photo editing skills. It would be fun to do a little designing someday. I am looking forward to the new PSE version coming out soon.
Well, now on to my to-do list. Closet organizing is at the top of the list. Time to move those summer clothes out and make room for sweaters.
I love days like this!

3 comments:

Loretta said...

Yeah for finishing 2006!! I want to see your finished pages. If you're interested in an easy PSE class I'm taking one from 2 Peas in a Bucket. Only $25 for 10 classes and I'm learning plenty of new things that is making it well worth it. Let me know if you're interested. Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Mary Schleining said...

Karen and Walt...your pictures are BEAUTIFUL!!!!! What a wonderful tribute to your many years together...with many more to come.

Unknown said...

Wow! Great pictures! Your photographer did a great job, but of course she had great people to work with!