Thursday, May 27, 2010

Merrell Shoes It Is

I spent a Sunday afternoon with my dear friend Donna shopping at the Merrell store for a pair of comfortable walking shoes for our trip. With the great suggestions from Merrell expert/shopping assistant, Cindy I found a great pair of shoes.
Here's a little info on these beauties:

A Mary Jane that’s neat, easy but close-fitting and quick as needed, thanks to a breathable mesh-line canvas upper custom-cinched with a click-down adjustable strap. Supportive, ventilated, and stride-aligned in the Merrell manner, with an encore sole with wide-range grip.

UPPER/LINING
• Strobel construction offers flexibility and comfort
• Vegan friendly footwear
• Mesh upper
• Adjustable strap with clip closer locks in fit in one adjustment
• Breathable mesh lining treated with Aegis® antimicrobial solution
• Ortholite® Anatomical Footbed

MIDSOLE/OUTSOLE
• Molded nylon arch shank
• QForm® comfort provides women’s specific stride-sequenced cushioning
• Merrell® air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
• Merrell encore Sole/Sticky rubber
• Weight: 14 ozs.

I have to say I LOVED everything in this store and would fill my suitcase with an entire Merrell wardrobe if I could afford it. Thanks Cindy for helping me find just what I was looking for! Just think of how comfortable I will be walking the streets of Rome : )

No comments: