Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Back to Blogging

Another reason I have not been blogging ...
At the end of August, without much hope of being hired by a school, I created a new blog with a different focus. I was going to focus on some of the things that worked for me when I was a stay-at-home-mom and where I was going in this new season of life ... "forced retirement." I had a theme for each day, recipes to share, craft projects -- digital scrapbooking, furniture before and afters, etc. I worked for days on getting it all set up ... and life changed within days of launching it.
So, I have been in a tug-of-war ... go back to the old blog or go ahead and kick off the new one? But for right now I just don't feel like I have the time and energy to do what I had created it for. Maybe at the beginning of the new year ... always a good time to commit to something new.
Keep watching ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the contents of this one! You are so creative and have such fun ideas : )

jp2