Saturday, January 01, 2011

2011 Word of the Year

Happy New Year!
For the last week I have been giving my word of the year much thought. Sometimes we find it through others. This morning as I was reading through my RSS Feed I found my word! Exciting! I was reading this blog and as soon as I saw the word cultivate I felt that was the word for me this year. I love the art work she created. She is so inspiring.
Do you pick a word of the year each year? I would love to hear what yours is and what helped you arrive at selecting it.
Last year I started out so strong with the word vitality but with our trip to Italy, unemployment, rehiring etc. ... I got a little off track with my focus on a healthy lifestyle.
May 2011 be a year filled with JOY, good health, and personal growth!

1 comment:

Heather K said...

Such a great word! I can never think of a word of the year for myself. Maybe one these years it will come to me. You are an inspiration to me!