Sunday, January 02, 2011

Back To Work ...

Winter Break is over. What a wonderful time of refreshment! Even during a whirlwind of activity, it was good to get some R & R. Just one of the benefits of working for a school district. You've got to LOVE the schedule!
The heavy rain after Christmas was truly a blessing ... it kept me indoors giving me time to do the things I rarely find time for ... blogging, emailing, reading, designing in Photoshop Elements etc.
Not only will I be returning to work tomorrow but it will be the beginning of an additional 4-hour position ... giving me an 8-hour work day. It's a little overwhelming to ponder but I am so grateful for the additional hours and pay. It's a rare thing to have a position open mid-year and I am so thankful for this opportunity.
Praying all goes well ...

No comments: