Saturday, January 15, 2011

Burano, Italy

I've been getting acquainted with Photoshop Elements 9 and thought I would work with some of the available effects in the program. I spent an afternoon trying different ones and I should have written down what I did because I liked the outcome of this photo.
The photo is from Burano and we enjoyed an afternoon excursion there while in Venice. As soon as we arrived, we were greeted to a view of the most brightly colored homes I've seen and I fell in love with it. Our visit included a delicious lunch ... the weather was warm with a delightful breeze. Such good memories.
Even though the town was colorful it was fun to change the photo up a bit. And if the tower looks like it's leaning ... it really is ... it's not the camera angle.
I would like to try a few more actions on other photos from our vacation in Italy. If you have a favorite, please share in the comments. I'm in the process of hanging a small "gallery" on our bedroom wall and I would like to make our photos interesting and unique.

2 comments:

Mark and Patty of Crystal Pyramid Productions in San Diego said...

I like the way it turned out, too. Very nice work.

chelsea said...

I really like your blog it's so cute.

California Steelhead Fishing | House Cleaning Annandale, VA