Saturday, February 19, 2011

Real Deals

What a beautiful day ... felt like spring. It was nice to be out and about in the sunshine.
Last October while vacationing in Sunriver the Groupon of the day was irresistible. I had experienced a shopping adventure at Real Deals with Donna last spring vacation so I knew buying a $12 Groupon worth $25 was truly a great deal.
With the beautiful weather today I ventured over to the Oregon City store. They are only open on Thursdays and Saturdays. I spent about an hour trying to take in everything. I think I circled the store a dozen times. Each time around I discovered something I hadn't noticed before. Not everything in the store is my style but I never leave empty-handed or disappointed.
The picture shows my Groupon purchase and I only added an extra $2.70. I was delighted because everything reminded me ... spring is coming! I am looking forward to bulbs shooting up, the smell of freshly mowed grass and setting up the deck for relaxing times outside.
Anybody else experience spring fever today?