Saturday, October 29, 2011

Great Finds in Bend


Our Sunriver tradition is a Friday trip to Bend. We have our favorite stores and routines. I happen to love perusing the racks at the Bend Goodwill. I found so many amazing things this trip but narrowed it down to this:
Nike Capri workout pants: $4.99
Black jacket: $9.99
Eddie Bauer Shorts: 3.99
Liz Claiborne dress: 6.99
... and I got a discount with my Club Card. I spent under $25.00 for four great wardrobe additions.
All items appear "new" and in perfect condition. I really needed workout pants for the gym and the Eddie Bauer shorts are brand new. I wear the same style/fabric in capri length from this store. I love the dress ... I am thinking I'll wear it with a white cardigan next summer.
I love building my wardrobe off of great bargains I find at Goodwill. I can't believe the things I find there. I am pretty much a "label-snob" as I only buy certain brand-name clothing there. The store in Bend never disappoints. I always leave happy. In this economy it's always a joy to find the perfect "treasure."
The weather here today is perfect ... sunny and warm. Loved sitting out in the hot tub and just relaxing ... watching the trees sway in the breeze. It will be hard going back to reality tomorrow!

3 comments:

lovebuybag said...

Good.... you have a wonderful blog.

my blog: http://lovebuybag.blogspot.com/



louis vuitton handbags
louis vuitton outlet

Anonymous said...

I checked out that book but I took it back to the library unread. I couldn't get into it.
Mom

easy learn computer said...

nice review n nice blog... put my blog to your bloggroll please .. keep blogging