Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Goodwill Finds

I love finding "treasures" at Goodwill. Last week I found this fun red Nine West purse --in perfect condition, a black Banana Republic merino wool sweater, an Ann Taylor top, and a piece of my wedding registry glassware ... yes, it was on my M&F registry nearly 40 years ago. I would love to find more for my china place settings. I will patiently wait and look each visit. There must be more out there! Using all of my discounts and gifts cards, I only had a balance of $13.00 out of pocket.
I had an opportunity to make a quick stop at the Cornell store recently and found these items pictured below. The lemons remind me of Italy and I purchased this sweater in black last year at a Nordstrom's sale for $20.00. This sweater? $6.99 ... Love, love, love this!
Thanks, Donna for the Christmas gift card that keeps on giving. You know the joy I find in a bargain!

No comments: