Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Wasa! Where Are You?

What a surprise! While grocery shopping after the beginning of the year I was a little shocked to see the shelf at my store was bare where the Wasa Crisp and Light crackers are located. Did everyone catch on to this tasty treat?!?! With only 20 calories per cracker they are the perfect match with my 35-calorie Laughing Cow cheese wedge. I have been enjoying this in my lunch each day. Walt had to drive to a WINCO near his work to find them and now we buy several boxes at a time.
Sounds like others have made New Year's resolutions to eat healthier!

1 comment:

Talia said...

Karen,
Wasa is definitely a great nutritious and delicious snack. I love that I can make different recipes for breakfast, lunch or a mid-day snack just by changing the topping! I eat them so much I can totally relate to grabbing as many Wasa products as I can get my hands on (luckily I do some work with the brand so I make sure to keep at least a box by my desk at all times!)

Since you are such a Wasa fan, you may be interested in checking out the Faceebook page (www.facebook.com/Wasa) or Twitter (www.twitter.com/Wasa_NA) for great recipes and product giveaways.