Sunday, July 02, 2006

Sudoku


On a recent Cannon Beach getaway for our anniversary Walt brought a Sudoku puzzle book and it didn't take long to get me hooked. Completing the puzzle requires patience and logical ability -- even though some may seem difficult -- I love problem solving : )
We spent a lot of time on the sunny beach relaxing, reading, and working Sudoku puzzles resulting in sunburned wrists!
I read two books from our school library: "Sun and Spoon" by Kevin Henkes and "Jacob Have I Loved" by Katherine Paterson ... both very good.
What a great way to start my summer break ....

1 comment:

Tim said...

I hate to show you this, but here's how you solve Sudoku without even thinking!
http://www.instructables.com/id/EJLUBKN48JEPD7QXGR/?ALLSTEPS

Ok, I doubt the whole "not thinking" part :)