Thursday, March 12, 2009

Where Have We Been?

Seems like I've had fewer posts lately and it's probably due to a new obsession ... American Idol! Can you believe this is the first season we have watched from the very beginning? It took eight seasons to get me hooked : ) Since this is a time commitment of sometimes two nights a week ... I also juggle two weekly Bible studies, digital scrapbooking, knitting, blogging and reading ... I have been pretty "distracted" this winter. Blogging has dropped a notch or two in priority on my schedule. I'm thinking the season will end by May and I will be back to my normal routine. Anyone else hooked????
In the meantime, I will try to post more often.
P.S. My vote is for Danny!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it is addictive isn't it? I'm voting for Danny too. And I've missed your blogging. :)

LH

Anonymous said...

DVR American Idol, then you can ff during the commercials :) JP1 and I both enjoy the show...there are some very talented singers this year...it will be tough to see any of them go home.

jp2