Sunday, May 22, 2011

Who Would Have Thought?!?!

We have enjoyed watching American Idol Season 10 from the auditions right up to the finals. It's fun to follow a favorite contestant throughout the competition. This year I became of fan of Scotty McCreery right from the start. Country music has never been at the top of my playlists. Well ... maybe when we vacation in eastern Oregon. I'll turn on the radio and that's about all there is to listen to in Enterprise : ) But while this competition has been going on, the songs Scotty has selected have become some of my new favorites. Today while strolling through Borders with my 50% +10% coupon/deal I discovered this CD and checked out at the service desk. Final price $4.09! LOVE it ... and I'm enjoying the new music. Who would have thought?!?!?

2 comments:

Melney said...

I have been telling you forever that country music is the BEST!!!! Welcome to my listening world!!!hahahahaha

Mary Schleining said...

Josh Turner....doesn't get much better than that!! Long Black Train is one of my favorites!!