Saturday, March 04, 2006

Honored


This is Classified Employee Week in our district. As I entered our staff room early this morning (Monday) I found it transformed ... a red carpet "runway" and Hollywood decor ... we got the "star" treatment all day long! Our staff and administrators always make sure we feel appreciated in such fun, creative ways. It is an amazing place to work and I feel very blessed to work alongside such great coworkers. Each morning, no matter how I feel physically, I look forward to my day at work.
Last week our district honored all building classified employees of the year at a dessert. This was just the lift I needed after struggling through many viruses/illness this winter. I felt very honored ... and thankful for this job opportunity on my journey.
P.S. As you noticed, we "Photo-Shop'd" my certificate with my Blogger name : )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Karen-

Congratulations. That is so exciting. All the kids I know that go to Templeton talk about you all the time. you are such a great person and you deserve that award. you work even when your sick and don't complain. you are an inspiration to me.

Love, Melissa Palmer