Friday, August 22, 2008

Good Summer Reads

This was inspired by a layout posted on one of the sites I subscribe to: {we are} Storytellers
I have enjoyed a summer of reading and listening to audiobooks. While I mostly read books, if I have a project to work on, my iPod is on ... multi-tasking ... listening and working! I even schedule my tasks and exercise around my listening pleasure!
At the elementary school where I work summer reading is encouraged for both students and staff. I can't remember a time when books have not been a part of my life ... I LOVE reading! It's a great escape and many times it's sad turning the last page of a favorite book.
I hope you have found leisure time this summer to enjoy reading a great book ....
Please share something you've read. I'm always looking for new authors/titles : )
Credits:
Template: Meridith Tiede, Moriginal Template #39
Paper: LouCee Creations; Icc Stepping Out 8
Elements: Lindsay Jane Designs; Summer Heat EL02, Amy Sumrall; asum-eplsumroo, Misty Cato, Date Bits 2 -2008
Font: DiMurphic, Pea Alisha

No comments: