Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Thanks, Cindy

Saturday night we enjoyed a great time at the Dehaze's -- the night before Cindy flew back to Missouri after a three week visit.
The caption reads:
"Friends and family gathered for Cindy's last evening in town. We enjoyed some competitive games, delicious food, tempting desserts, and great coffee made to perfection by Pierre.
Cindy gave me my birthday gift ... “Civil War Nurse Barbie.” Such a fitting gift from a nursing student -- what a wonderful addition to my collection! Always reminding me of the special person who gave it to me."
We all miss you so much ...

Credits:
Template: Template 29 -Jilljackscraps
Paper: Color Me Solid 08 -Michelle Coleman, Little Dreamer Designs, Cafe-digi paper 2a -Paper Life Journey
Font: American Typewriter, Fabulous 50's

No comments: