Thursday, August 14, 2008

Learning New Things

After spending time today with Loretta showing her a few things I've learned in Photoshop Elements this year, I decided to go through my CK Computer Tricks for Scrapbooking magazine and try a few of the projects I have dog-eared and tagged with post-it notes. I figured now that I have worked with digital scrapbooking for a while that maybe things will make sense to me now.
Here's a picture from Wallowa of Calleigh enjoying Mt. Huckleberry ice cream. I was able to erase the B&W layer to reveal the color below. Doesn't it make the ice cream look delicious? I thought it was fitting for our day with over 100 degree temps.
Hope you are staying cool ... perhaps a frozen dessert will help!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

good job!! And thanks for your help again. I have so much to try. :)

Anonymous said...

Darling picture!! That's my kind of ice cream cone--it's almost as big as Calleigh.
Mom