Thursday, August 31, 2006

Finally ....


Due to networking issues, we were without internet service for 7 days! You just don’t realize how often you use it until it’s not available! I am so used to communicating through email, reading blogs, updating my blog, searching for recipes, uploading pictures, searching for addresses and using maps, getting ideas for scrapbooking, checking my public library account, visiting e-Bay or Craig’s List ….. I even do my Bible study with online tools! I just never realized how internet-dependent I’ve become!
Well, I am rejoicing tonight to finally have this convenience back. I’ll have to spend some time soon posting and emailing those I’ve lost touch with over the past week.

1 comment:

Tim said...

All right! What was the problem? Verizon or the dsl modem?