Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Sad Day ...

Flipping the calendar to August makes me sad ... only 22 days left of my break.
Another sad part of my day ... my last hair appointment with Lisa -- she will be moving to Arizona at the end of the month. She has been cutting my hair for about 8-9 years. It wasn't just about the haircut ... she was more like a friend. It has been fun to share our journeys every 7 weeks and it will truly be hard to replace her. I guess I don't deal well with change : ) ....
On a more positive note -- as I previously blogged about wanting a varigated Hebe plant -- Al's Garden Center called and had one on hold for me. I picked it up this afternoon and now my landscaping project seems complete!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sad with you about Lisa moving....I've been going to her for 6 1/2 years but every 5 weeks. Not looking forward to finding someone new. :)

Loretta