Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Santa Catalina is A-waitin' for Me ...


Twenty-six miles across the sea
Santa Catalina is a-waitin' for me
Santa Catalina, the island of romance
Romance, romance, romance ........
Hmmmmm ... that's right ... it will still be a-waiting for me ....
We booked a 4-day cruise over Spring Break with the intention of seeing Catalina Island. We tried to work it in to our 30th Anniversary vacation in 2004 but it didn't work out. I thought this would be a sure thing BUT due to weather conditions it was canceled. What a disappointment! In talking to cruise staff, the Catalina stop has never been canceled in the 3 years they've been onboard! With the rough seas, even as disappointing as it was, I wouldn't have wanted to get in one of the transports : 0 Safety first!
Well ... I'm thinking ... perhaps we now have an excuse to cruise again ... third times a charm?!?!?!

No comments: