Sunday, May 27, 2007

Study Basket


At our Spring Women's Retreat our speaker encouraged us to get our Bible study "tools" organized in a basket. This gives portability with no more excuses in finding a quiet spot for devotions or study. So ... months have gone by and I just haven't been able to find the PERFECT basket ... too small ... too short ... too square. BUT last week I found THE perfect basket at Michaels with a bonus of 50% off : ) I love a bargain!
I've filled my basket with the following: NIV/Message Parallel Bible, study book, journal, pencil holder (with pencil, pen, highlighter and post-it-notes), index cards-spiral bound and notecards. I love all the organizational tools and products at the office supply stoes.

It's awesome ... instead of gathering everything up for Tuesday's Bible Study .. I can just carry this out to the car and be on my way. I'm also thinking how nice it will be to carry it out to our new deck during my summer break and have everything at hand. Only 19 more days ... but who's counting??? : )

No comments: